How can I appeal a grade I received on a paper or exam?

In order to appeal a grade, the student must meet with their lecturer or T.A. during his/her office hours, after which the student should complete the appeal form (in Hebrew) and submit the appeal form with the attached paper or exam to the lecturer. Check beforehand with your professor how he/she prefers receiving appeals: via email, in person or through their “teacher’s box”.